These work on either 120 or 240V and you can daisy chain and link up to 160 of these systems on a single controller!
These Double Ended systems are the most powerful and sophisticated indoor grow light available. If used as a primary light source, the Double Ended fixture can cover up to a 6' x 6' area.
The newest technology in High Pressure Sodium and Metal Halide are the Double Ended HPS and MH bulbs. These bulbs degrade slower than traditional single ended HPS bulbs. In fact, after 10,000 hours double ended lamps will still output approximately 90% of their original intensity. Double Ended HPS bulbs are also more stable than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, and this allows them to have a 10% increase in light intensity and PAR output over traditional single ended HPS bulbs. Lastly, Double Ended HPS bulbs emit more UV and IR light than traditional single ended HPS bulbs, increasing the potency and essential oils of oil producing plants.
- Professional 1000 watt high frequency electronic ballast with an option to run at 1150W max
-Dimmable to 600W, 750W, and 825W.
- Including high efficiency Miro aluminum horticultural HR96 reflector (96% efficiency).
- Only suitable for use with 1000 watt EL lamp (sold separately): No acoustic resonance, up to 8% more grow light and light maintenance after 5000 hours >95%.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Driver efficiency >95%.
- Sealed housing with specialty ventilation plug.
- Reflector easily replaceable.
- Very low heat dissipation and very low weight.
- LED status indicator.
- Operates at either 120 or 240 Volts.
- Includes 110V cable
- 240V cable sold separately
|1000W||15,000 Hours||150,000 lm||2,000K|
|750W||15,000 Hours||110,000 lm||2,000K|
|600W||15,000 Hours||90,000 lm||2,000K|
The advantage of our Double Ended HPS bulbs is a 35% increase in the bulbs life span. They are also more stable which allows for a 10% increase in light intensity compared to tradition HPS bulbs. They also emit more IR and UV light which increases the potency and production of essential oil produced by the plant.